Black People Politics : ▶ Republicans, Dems and "Progressives" unite telling blacks "We'll never give you reparations."

Ok yall, several things before we get to the main point of today's post.

First, please make a note that after the mid terms tomorrow Nov 6 2018, we'll revisit the ideas which are thematic of this room. There will be a number of things pointed out for you and more than a few reminders.

That brings us to the second point.

An immediate reminder is in order:

20181105_074717.jpg

That reminder, that article above, is that some of us chop at this particular subject constantly and not just during elections. The point of all of this is that we, as a collective of average people like me and my neighbors, still suffer after the party is over.

People not pumping their own gas can't tell everyday people like me and my neighbors about struggle and sacrifice. They don't feel the pain at the pump like normal people do. They can't relate to me and my neighborhood.

And I'm speaking about the talking heads on all these networks too who get paid to maintain the lies like blacks are doing better.

They pretend like they can relate to average people.

Their accountants monitor and pays their bills, whereas the rest of us pay cash or with a money order or with checks from a bank account which is not 6 figures. And we always praying that check don't bounce.

No disrespect to anyone because all our opinions are important, but I bet many of those who are part of the "vote anyway despite no black gains " crowd, I would venture to say that neither of them are familiar with just how wealthy these politicians in Washington are. Senator Feinstein, a Democrat, is reportedly worth more than 25 million dollars. The fizzle can she tell me about how she feels my pain at the gas pump? To do so insults my intelligence.

Senator James E. Risch, a Republican, is ballin' gansta-style with like 53 million dollars. How in the [a bad word] can he relate to my relatives and friends who are caught up in the criminal justice system? He don't know what it means to be black in America.

Name me one Washington politician---JUST ONE--black or white, male or female who's making 23k or less (annually)?

Many of us are being psyched by believing millionaires and billionaires are relating to our plight. That's the game they play on the people. And it works every time:

That leads us to the third point which is we do this constantly whether an election or not because many of our people ---as you can see from the article---are not having their needs and concerns brought before the people in the raw, or, in most of the times, not at all.

So after the hype and knee-jerking and seductive excitement has abated---and no matter who wins--- many of us will still be asking for someone to disprove what one of our great leaders, Dr. Martin Luther King, observed in 1965 that:

...one hundred years later, the Negro still is not free. One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languished in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. And so we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back