Black People Politics : ▶ Republicans, Dems and "Progressives" unite telling blacks "We'll never give you reparations."

My original statements stand

And so does my original statement; Black AFrican Kingdoms is just that 'KINGDOM' based on inheritance and when the Greeks and ealier kingdoms set up the vote in Kingdoms, the original people became overthrown in their own lands. So, you are one of those Black subjects that agree to laws that support
pedophilia-homosexualism that goes along with the Greek history, a law made NOT under the God of AbraHam but by the vote.

"lots = votes in this reference"

No it does not at all, these Jews did not 'vote' for a non-Jew nor did they cast lots for who they determined as the scriptures state, they prayed to God for him to decide.

And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which
knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two
thou hast chosen,
... ACTS 1:23-26.

How you gone have Cornel West at a reparations meet lol...but like I keep saying, these two are disgruntled, runaway Democrats; doing the same thing but with a different spin because the establishment Dems wont have them. And then with great sneakiness, Antonio gone blame Trump for exacerbating the woes of black people lol. That's totally a Democrat stratagem.

20191023_120752.jpg

20191024_113612.jpg

I was just watching some of her video. And she and Antonio are so comical. In her video, she tells her audience that Roland Martin is the "enemy" because he doesn't advocate for the black collective.

But neither does she or Antonio lol.

It's truly amazing how she and Antonio be talking about and pointing fingers at people's unsavory deeds against black folk but yet they be doing the same thing lol.

Yvette, Roland and Antonio are cut from the same cloth. They are the same. All Democrats not wanting the collective blacks to get theirs.

So peep. In her video she's dragging Roland, right, and basically talking about because he not verbally advocating for reparations then he basically ain't ish. She killing me lol.

She goes on to tell her black listeners that basically the American government is not biased. It's "our government" she emphatically ensures. She says it's blind and so this is why blacks can and will get reparations lol.

Then, you can tell she getting heat from her followers about what you and I have been speaking about reparations. Remember the 2 questions we went over that yall should be asking her and Antonio? They are How? and When? Recall we said that long time ago about them, right? We said that if you ask them those two questions about reparations, you will shut them down instantaneously.

So Yvette gone try and be slick wittit. She gone focus her energy on Roland regarding the when and how and NOT her followers because she don't wanna give the impression that her followers are wising up to her and Antonio's scams because they asking her WHEN? and HOW?

So she addresses the "When" by basically saying Justice has no time frame. She basically tells her listeners in so many words, if you not patient then you not ready for reparations and, like Roland, you "the enemy." LOL...so it's like the Christian preacher says, "if you pray, then you'll get what you pray for." Then the member of the church goes back to the black preacher and says "I prayed and been praying for years." The black preach responds: "You haven't been praying hard enough." lol.

But Yvette doesn't stop with that silly and crafty device.

She then introduces a slave case which she says demonstrates her point about justice, perseverance and patience.

We'll discuss that next and you gone see how sneaky she is.

Ok, so let's continue. Remember we're discussing some disinformation found in Yvette's video (please see above).

This is something I would ask that you pay very close attention to please.

In her vid she mentions a case regarding a sister named Henrietta Wood. It's a 1879 case. Yvette uses what happened to Henrietta as a case study to show how white folks will eventually come around and see the reason and give us all a big fat check. To quote Yvette:

"Understand white folks did it in 1870!" Yvette proudly says. Let me place Yvette's quote in context. She was basically responding to any of us (not just Roland Martin) who might advance the notion that white folks ain't gone cut us out no check. She is talking to us who would and are stepping up to her and Antonio with the 2 key questions regarding a the reparations check: HOW and WHEN? (we gone get a reparations check).

So, Yvette says basically, "I found a case where the good white folks saw to it that justice was served and gave us blacks reparations."

Ergo, the case Henrietta Wood V. Zebulon Ward. (1879).

Go back and listen to her lying in that video. Either she is lying, or she is terribly ahistorical and cannot understand jurisprudence and history.

Or all four.

But if you listen to her analysis--her made up analysis--Queen Henrietta took a white man to court and successfully sued him for reparations.

Problem with that is it ain't true.

More later...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back