Black Poetry : “This grow all fast like tall grass this fescue will test you impress to write like this so boo give

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by rhymebad, Jun 25, 2018.

1. rhymebad

rhymebad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +244
    “This grow all fast like tall grass this fescue will test you impress to
    write like this so boo give me the right kiss” “NAW PLAYER it's true
    my panties are wet but you don't get these candies yet” well boo what
    I got to do? I mean I have a drop top my CD is usual tradition all up
    on the latest musical composition my plan hotter than a cantata a piece
    of music and feast before we use it” “NAW your desire for me won't cease
    I got a chocolate Kit Kat and you wanna git that want me to break you off
    a dam piece my stuff soft like a lamb's fleece don't want my panties tossed
    over the headrest my lips red got breasts” “OK BOO sit in my lap and wonder
    love is like a clap of thunder when it hit you git true kisses need your cell number
    things go swell in the hummer while rapping to you boo my bling ballistic and ill
    like linguistic skills don't get it twisted jest chill now this is BLACK HIP HOP
    in VIRGINIA BEACH,” “NOW I'M a Brown Soul Sista beauty at the tiptop
    boys look in my eyes and be shook over my pies they want some but don't
    come fake and want rum and cake nothing doing yelling baby booing won't
    get you there my thing wet and aware, ability mean skills it's silly to fill my
    head with false hopes and lost quotes it'll leave me stun wanna squeeze my
    waist and have fun but I'm gonna runaway, you have bold desire but hold your
    fire until you get a signal” “OK BOO you just brown sugar, so here boo I soar
    like living flowers giving powers to affection during showers make corrections
    to my dove soap may go to the club but nope, If got a rope to hang some directions
    on my wall yall, oh well we csn go to a hotel suite it go swell with a sweet kiss
    lets keep this a secret you probably got a boyfriend and then some on the side to reminisce
    with a brisk gift to uplift my emotions because love prefer to occur without design
    and no doubt it's on my mind so by chance I try romance and liked it hard to find
    a true girl like you boo, look rap with ease and like the JAPANESE attack PEARL
    HARBOR plus I think the world of my barber get fade hair cuts sometime it curls”
    “OK PLAYER ideas stuck in my head as my luck spread just can't duck the bed
    boys seem to pull me in the room then kiss my lips and get my tongue my head
    be filled with love stuff

2. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +244
    be filled with love stuff, one boy kissed my lips threw me on the bed was misled
    by his rap jumped right between my thighs into the cream pies oh the steam flies
    I was so hot down there juice around everywhere he was going crazy on it, tries
    escape he jest got my tongue pudding couldn't think straight it was all pink cake
    after that, I'm sweet and brown, feet on the ground go to the streets and walk
    around and strut butt and boys be like what up have to duck sometimes they talk
    get my panties wet a lot and girls get hot but let not your pride be buckle jest chalk
    it up, ran across the road plan to drop a boss load of kisses toss codes and wishes
    I think you really want some for real my thing wet like a sea or river you want kisses
    and be ready to deliver sprung tongue hung on phonics?” “OK BOO that's true

3. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +244
    and be ready to deliver sprung tongue hung on phonics?” “OK BOO that's true
    so many lonely boys, only noise they make is about a girl's phat cake whoopee doo
    its silly plural but nice its the tranquility of rural life, saw a lady in HIP HUGGER pants
    didn't give the mugger a chance hit him with her umbrella what a dumb fella in advance
    for trying that can see his flying hat she knocked off his head her lips a soft red romance
    but back to you boo I want some chocolate milk in silk body like a rocket its built to fly
    face guilt for that pie, this is digital and proper and I'm the original author and I try
    bring BLACK HIP HOP to VIRGINIA BEACH” “ OK PLAYER I scream when I
    cream let a wet dream run it's course have fun with the force like START WARS do
    have YODA in my quota and my motor is a TOYOTA, in my panties a mysterious
    stream of cream glides beneath didn't wear Tims now hide my feet I'm delirious
    because this boy want some right here in VIRGINIA BEACH it get serious
    I guess love can be chewy but oh phooey this boy want some oh how do a girl
    change a boy's mind? These are strange times you wanna be the DUKE OF EARL
    like gene chandler girl; have to to be an extreme man handler nowadays the world
    is a huge place and boys wanna use lace to please their hormones at home oops!The phone ring