Black People : “The Black Misleadership Class Versus the Movement and its Legacy.”

Ford also went in on corey booker. A mayor up their in new jersey and that he is being groomed to be the next black face as federal politician(senator I think), and perhaps with aims at the white house.

I don't know much about the dude, other than seeing his ads here on Destee.com periodically. Can anyone here speak on booker?
Everyone knows about Corey Booker! Do a Destee search! The man is a dirt bag who has left Newark a place that relatives dont even want to visit their own there! A lawless place much like Compton in the mid 90s, and so degrading that poor Black women must go out to fire hydrants to get water to bathe their children, if they cannot pay their apartment water bill! Apartment water bills cause he allowe the water utility to become privatized! So no disrespect to you but all I am saying is Booker is old news, and it is his Tomism and Mo Tea Sir, that got him to the senate!

Everyone knows about Corey Booker! Do a Destee search! The man is a dirt bag who has left Newark a place that relatives dont even want to visit their own there! A lawless place much like Compton in the mid 90s, and so degrading that poor Black women must go out to fire hydrants to get water to bathe their children, if they cannot pay their apartment water bill! Apartment water bills cause he allowe the water utility to become privatized! So no disrespect to you but all I am saying is Booker is old news, and it is his Tomism and Mo Tea Sir, that got him to the senate!

This is much better, Alarm Clock.

You could've saved wasting your time on inperdenant(sp) posts with a direct , on-topic, reply had you listen to the panel discussion from jump, your initial reply could've been about booker.

You could've saved wasting your time on inperdenant(sp) posts with a direct , on-topic, reply had you listen to the panel discussion from jump.

Another thing,

If "everbody" knew about booker, myself included, then why would I ask about him? Everbody is not from jersey, nor do they keep up with jersey or greater ny politics. Be a bit more thoughtful in your use of assumptions, Alarm Clock.

You could've saved wasting your time on inperdenant(sp) posts with a direct , on-topic, reply had you listen to the panel discussion from jump, your initial reply could've been about booker.
no my initial response is what it is! I dont hate the brother but , hey time for some solutions, and Boyce Watkins; dude be flapping TMZ stuff on Facebook! You can say, and you know I have, in other names on Destee how bad a politician or negro leader is a thousand times but let's be honest

what good is a doctor, if you take your daughter to him and all he does is tell you what you already know,
that she is sick,

but gives you a bill

and does not prescribe squat to cure her
illness
or give you and your wife a protocol of how she should rest, what she should eat or not eat, to get better?

Who the hell needs a doctor like that?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back