Black Spirituality Religion : “Obey Thy Ten Commandments, Or Else”:

Music Producer said:
The Black Nation destroyed itself by rebelling against GOD. “Man up dog” and stop trying to blame other people and races for something you can clearly read and study in our own African History.

As long as I have ever been discovering GOD or pursuing my education I have never, ever asked someone to give me something. It’s like James Brown says, “Open the door and I’ll get it myself”.

That’s crap, don’t nobody owe you NOTHING but yourself. That’s the, “tell them what they want to hear ministry because they are black and bitter”.

What does GOD tell you about heaven and hell? Then who gives a rats butt about what some Catholic says?

Catholics tell you that because they want you to believe in Jesus who died for all sin, which means they can’t have you believing in a place for sinners “Hell”.

It is all a scam brother, you have to learn to look into their reasoning and how evil works.

Peace and Love
I'm looking yet...I don't see what you see. What I see and hear in what you've shared thus far is "more of the same" in terms of who was teaching whom what to BE~lieve:SuN018:

Can you help me see what it is your are seeing??

One More Divine Truth and Reality moment:SuN034: Beloved MP

The response from what you write clearly verify all Chief Osiris said is a problem with Black people who believe as you do.

As Chief Osiris always says: He/I/We do not need to Defend the Divine Truth, Ignorance verify it, because whenever who do not Think, attempt to respond to someone who Think before Speaking, the Nonthinker only high light what the believer does not know.

There is nothing here that the writer (Music Producer and like minds) is saying that we have not heard before, implying the fact of our inability to do for self by indicating that all the Human Being need to do is to relax their Racism, Prejudice, Injustice, and discrimination and allow that to symbolizing the Door being open for us, such only verify that at present the Door keeper over our Black Lives happen to be somebody other than ourselves and so for according to the (Music Producer and like minds) we Black folks are alright with that, just waiting for the door of Justice to open to us Black folks and even if it should open, it verify that we are not in control of the door..

When you do not Think you make yourself available to respond unwisely to those that do Think (Osiris).
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49999
Now beloved MP, I truly must leave you as I found you.

Here is loving you in spite...:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

12 hours of night

Goddess Auset333 said:
Beloved MP writes: What does GOD tell you about heaven and hell? Then who gives a rats butt about what some Catholic says?

Catholics tell you that because they want you to believe in Jesus who died for all sin, which means they can’t have you believing in a place for sinners “Hell”.

It is all a scam brother, you have to learn to look into their reasoning and how evil works.

-----------------------------------------

Come NOW, Lets Us ALL Come together and reason together.

Heaven and Hell is a mind-set. To be willing unconscious, not desiring to know when Truth and reality is right in front of our face, is to have a hellish mind-set.

To know Truth and Reality (Conscious), is heavenly. There in that mind-set set is the Thrones of Harmony, Order, Balance, the mind-set that Truth and Reality built and in the Image of.

As for the Catholic, well let me change that to Catholic-Illuminates, or just Illuminates. Now do you say the same about the Catholic? The Catholic ArchBishop has warned all the churches beneath them of what they have to do to be a church and if they the other churches do not do so, they are not churches. I am searching for that information to post it. We must be careful to not tear down fences when we do not know what is on the other side of it. You are playing with the Illuminates when you go up against the Catholic.

I Am Made in the Image of no man. I Am made in the Image of Divine Truth and reality, and now I wear the Crown of Harmony, Order, and Balance, as I am still crawling/learning:baby: towards the Throne of more Divine righteousness.

So beloved MP, I must leave you as I found you.

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

Heaven and Hell is a mind-set.
So what is Osiris demigod of?

Isn’t he demigod of the Tuat, which is the Egyptian Hell that describes 12 hours and gates that have to be ascended etc…to represent the coming of a new birth from the 12 hours of night?

That’s the problem I have with all of these modern day groups. You guys are all running around creating your own perceptions and not reading the actual Egyptian theologies because everybody is to lazy to actually read, thus your basic perceptions sound more Christian and Catholic then anything because you don’t take the time to read the originals.

You even promote the name of a demigoddess that poisoned Ra, which in that particular Egyptian Bible is seen as god.

Did you know you have named yourself after a demigoddess that poisoned god?

Don’t you think the Egyptians considered such an act as evil against god?

You haven’t ministered anything that is in light of the actual Egyptian Bibles.

Peace and Love.

Beloved MS
:hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4:

Which Osiris are you speaking of.

Are you confused about what you have read about Ancient Egyptain Religion until you are bewildered over the fact that the Divine truth has come and it be that which Transcend that which you have read without Thinking?

What is a Name other than what the Wearer portray it to be, You become the Representative of the Name you carry and not what has been portrayed in the Past, yet I take Osiris ( Auser ) to represent more than what you have misinterpreted the Name to be.

Apparently, you haven't read what has been share and if you have, are you upset that it transcend that which you have read without Comprehension.

We cannot be slothful minded to Think with Mental comprehension of the Revelation that come from using the Divine Mind to get to know and understand that which we can not get from reading using the Human Being Mind.

Apparently you are reacting to something written that you can not find with understanding of what you Read.

I take Thinking over Just Reading anytime when in search of the Divine Truth.

I must say what I mean and mean what I say, and stop replying to this post.

Here is loving you in spite...
:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

Music Producer said:
So what is Osiris demigod of?

Isn’t he demigod of the Tuat, which is the Egyptian Hell that describes 12 hours and gates that have to be ascended etc…to represent the coming of a new birth from the 12 hours of night?

That’s the problem I have with all of these modern day groups. You guys are all running around creating your own perceptions and not reading the actual Egyptian theologies because everybody is to lazy to actually read, thus your basic perceptions sound more Christian and Catholic then anything because you don’t take the time to read the originals.

You even promote the name of a demigoddess that poisoned Ra, which in that particular Egyptian Bible is seen as god.

Did you know you have named yourself after a demigoddess that poisoned god?

Don’t you think the Egyptians considered such an act as evil against god?

You haven’t ministered anything that is in light of the actual Egyptian Bibles.

Peace and Love.

Music Producer -- Says --That’s the problem I have with all of these modern day groups. You guys are all running around (creating your own perceptions )and not reading the actual Egyptian theologies because everybody is to lazy to actually read, thus your basic perceptions sound more Christian and Catholic then anything because you don’t take the time to read the originals.

I must say I Agree they have their own version everyone else is wrong . LOLOLOL

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back