Black Spirituality Religion : “Obey Thy Ten Commandments, Or Else”:

majority

dattaswami1 said:

Narrow Spiritual Path

MATTHEW 7 : 13 AND 14

“Enter by the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction and there are many who go in by it”.

Bhagavathgita says “Manushyaanam Sahasreshu…..” which means that millions of people will try to reach God but only one can reach God. This means that the spiritual path is narrow with one or two devotees only who can reach God. So you should not follow the majority as example in spiritual path. Majority goes to Hell. Will you also go to hell? Diamonds are in minority and gravel stones are in majority. In worldly matters you can follow the majority. But in spiritual line there is only one Jesus one Buddha one Sankara etc., If you are in the association of majority you will be polluted by them since they induce the worldly poison through their conversations (Luke 13: 20 & 21). If you are in the association of the Satguru you will be spiritually strengthened by His gospel.

which means that millions of people will try to reach God but only one can reach God.
Anyone who desires to know the True Love of GOD can reach GOD, including you. When you think otherwise you start setting up specific humans as objects of worship, which is Wrong, Wrong and Wrong.

But in spiritual line there is only one Jesus one Buddha one Sankara etc
See what I mean……

If you are in the association of majority you will be polluted by them since they induce the worldly poison through their conversations (Luke 13: 20 & 21).

Servants of Jesus are a majority. Servants of Buddha are also a majority over people that follow the Specific Word of GOD, you don’t find to many of us. Even Jews don’t completely commit.

Peace and Love.

look into their reasoning

Goddess Auset333 said:
Old or New Testament they both portray God Profanely, the Jewish People aided and abetted in enslaving and crucifying the Black Nation, they get no reprieve from me, not until they repent and produce the Reparation owed to our Enslaved Ancestors, the Enslavers acted in concert in destroying the Black Nation, they are obligated in acting in concert in restoring the Black Nation. (osiris)

Hell and Heaven is a state of conscious/subsconu=ious Soul-Mind-set.
We were in the wrong mind-set or the Right one.

Even the Catholic admitted that there is no Bibical Hell.

Is an Unexamied life worth living?

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

The Black Nation destroyed itself by rebelling against GOD. “Man up dog” and stop trying to blame other people and races for something you can clearly read and study in our own African History.

As long as I have ever been discovering GOD or pursuing my education I have never, ever asked someone to give me something. It’s like James Brown says, “Open the door and I’ll get it myself”.

obligated in acting in concert in restoring the Black Nation. (osiris)
That’s crap, don’t nobody owe you NOTHING but yourself. That’s the, “tell them what they want to hear ministry because they are black and bitter”.

Even the Catholic admitted that there is no Bibical Hell.
What does GOD tell you about heaven and hell? Then who gives a rats butt about what some Catholic says?

Catholics tell you that because they want you to believe in Jesus who died for all sin, which means they can’t have you believing in a place for sinners “Hell”.

It is all a scam brother, you have to learn to look into their reasoning and how evil works.

Peace and Love

Music Producer said:
Anyone who desires to know the True Love of GOD can reach GOD, including you. When you think otherwise you start setting up specific humans as objects of worship, which is Wrong, Wrong and Wrong.

See what I mean……

Servants of Jesus are a majority. Servants of Buddha are also a majority over people that follow the Specific Word of GOD, you don’t find to many of us. Even Jews don’t completely commit.

Peace and Love.
Toughness of spiritual path

In spiritual path, majority always goes to hell. Gita says that one in thousands can only reach the God. Even that one person will reach the Lord after several births (Kaschit Maam Vetti, Bahunaam Janmanaam). Jesus also says that the path leading the hell is very wide with full of rush. The path leading to the Lord is very narrow and only one or two persons will be travelling. The path to the hell is filled with flowers and the path to the Lord is filled with thorns. Therefore the path to the Lord is not acceptable to all. Then shall I recommend the path filled with flowers to all the people, which is easily acceptable to all of them?

I am universal because I am preaching the narrow thorny path to all the people. But the path is not universal. I cannot help for that. In the spiritual path only minority exists. There is only one in millions like Sankara, Ramanuja, Madhva, Jesus, Sai, Vivekananda etc., in the spiritual path. The gravel stones are in majority. There is only one Kohinoor diamond, which is valuable. The fraud Gurus shows that flowery path which is “Amrutha Visham” i.e., it looks like nectar but it is actually the poison. The Satguru shows the thorny path, which is “Visha Amrutham” i.e., it looks like poison but it is actually the nectar. Gita says the same (Yat Tat Agre Vishamiva).

Beloved MP writes: What does GOD tell you about heaven and hell? Then who gives a rats butt about what some Catholic says?

Catholics tell you that because they want you to believe in Jesus who died for all sin, which means they can’t have you believing in a place for sinners “Hell”.

It is all a scam brother, you have to learn to look into their reasoning and how evil works.

-----------------------------------------

Come NOW, Lets Us ALL Come together and reason together.

Heaven and Hell is a mind-set. To be willing unconscious, not desiring to know when Truth and reality is right in front of our face, is to have a hellish mind-set.

To know Truth and Reality (Conscious), is heavenly. There in that mind-set set is the Thrones of Harmony, Order, Balance, the mind-set that Truth and Reality built and in the Image of.

As for the Catholic, well let me change that to Catholic-Illuminates, or just Illuminates. Now do you say the same about the Catholic? The Catholic ArchBishop has warned all the churches beneath them of what they have to do to be a church and if they the other churches do not do so, they are not churches. I am searching for that information to post it. We must be careful to not tear down fences when we do not know what is on the other side of it. You are playing with the Illuminates when you go up against the Catholic.

I Am Made in the Image of no man. I Am made in the Image of Divine Truth and reality, and now I wear the Crown of Harmony, Order, and Balance, as I am still crawling/learning:baby: towards the Throne of more Divine righteousness.

So beloved MP, I must leave you as I found you.

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

dattaswami1 said:
Get deceived rather than deceive, get harmed rather than harm

You have to live in this world according to the instructions of the Lord. Regarding your life in this world, the essence of His instruction is that, you should be ‘deceived’ by others and not deceive others, you should be ‘harmed by others but not harm anyone, you should not insult others, but you can be insulted by others, and you should be abused by others but not abuse others. One cannot attain God by doing penance even for centuries. But there is one easiest way to attain God.

When you are deceived by others or when you are harmed by others or when you are insulted by others or when you are abused by others, the Lord comes to your side. It means you have attained God. Therefore, you should thank the people who have deceived, or harmed or insulted or abused you. They have helped you in attaining God by the easiest way. Therefore you should not deceive or harm or insult or scold even such people in return. They might have passed on the punishment to you, for your sins on the will of God. In that case also, they have cleared your sins at an early stage without further interest on the punishment. Even in that way you should thank them.
So does this mean that WE "should" not seek to give back what was so freely given to us by yt..aka.. europeans??
The "lord" will take care of them for us :?:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back