Black People : “If you offend, ask for a pardon; if offended forgive.”

films and documentaries we has to watch in school and the sources for several of my essays on the topic. The hose was a popular tactic during and before the civil rights movment, and after 20 sum yearsmy memory may lap. Try subliminal.com/tulsa riots for some footage left.

Is it possible to share some of those essays with us Justmarie, I'd love to have them and to read?

Those essays are lost somewhere at the schools I attended, but I like this website because it opens the doors for so many interesting topics. I will continue to post and create new ones with you
Is it possible to share some of those essays with us Justmarie, I'd love to have them and to read?

Those essays are lost somewhere at the schools I attended, but I like this website because it opens the doors for so many interesting topics. I will continue to post and create new ones with you

That's great Justmarie, and we like you too, keep on keeping on with this Site and welcome home because you are.

films and documentaries we has to watch in school and the sources for several of my essays on the topic. The hose was a popular tactic during and before the civil rights movment, and after 20 sum yearsmy memory may lap. Try subliminal.com/tulsa riots for some footage left.

Since you know where the footage originates, please post it. Like I said, what you described came straight out of the Civil Rights Movement. I doubt seriously if they had water hoses with pressure great enough to tear the barks off trees in the early 1900's. :10500:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back