Black People : “I advise everyone to avoid drinking water from the tap" The Dirty Truth About Tap Water

Thx Kamau47, like you I 2 have seen enough....!

I understand all this, and if one were to look under a microscope at a drop of water to see all those little things moving around in it, you'd probably swear off water.
Truth is, I've seen all the data concerning what's in our water, and I still drink it for the same reason I have not given up meat, sugar, salt, cholesterol, grease and all that other stuff that's supposed to be unhealthy for you. I believe that worrying about all that stuff is probably worse for your health than the stuff is. I've made it this far on everything that is supposed to be not good for you. I'm not about to start worrying about it now. And I'm sure as anything not about to spend good money on bottled water or filtration systems. If I do, then I might as well get an air filtration system as well because the air is filled with toxins too. Am I to worry about that? No, I don't believe I will.

Just my 2-cents worth.

@ legit-writer -- sad part is she was killed because of what she knew and tried to share....

I understand all this, and if one were to look under a microscope at a drop of water to see all those little things moving around in it, you'd probably swear off water.
Truth is, I've seen all the data concerning what's in our water, and I still drink it for the same reason I have not given up meat, sugar, salt, cholesterol, grease and all that other stuff that's supposed to be unhealthy for you. I believe that worrying about all that stuff is probably worse for your health than the stuff is. I've made it this far on everything that is supposed to be not good for you. I'm not about to start worrying about it now. And I'm sure as anything not about to spend good money on bottled water or filtration systems. If I do, then I might as well get an air filtration system as well because the air is filled with toxins too. Am I to worry about that? No, I don't believe I will.

Just my 2-cents worth.

lol, I hear ya Kamau47,

A suggestion would be to boil your water and remove some of the undisputed harmful chemicals; costs little to nothing and is certainly better than drinking straight tap water. Do you drink straight tap water?

Peace In,

brown_h0rnet WARRIOR .. excellent video on the current issues of our water, our work(BAMN), gets out that much needed message and is right on point...

Thx Kamau47, like you I 2 have seen enough....!

@ legit-writer -- sad part is she was killed because of what she knew and tried to share....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back