Black Short Stories : “Call of the 4 and 20"

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by Kannte, Apr 3, 2004.

1. Kannte

Kannte Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    [A mystical experience alters the lives of two while climbing Mt. Everest.]

Kim, my business partner, lover and I were on vacation, climbing Mt. Everest. We run a very successful high tech Global Positioning business. We had been building the business for five years straight without vacation, and after seeing the business was in great shape, with wonderful personal to handle the business while away on short business trips, together, Kim and I decided we could leave the business in good hands and get away for a while, to refresh and revive our spirits.

Both of us being the out-door types, belong to all kinds of clubs that sponsor adventure vacations in the great out doors. So here we are thousands of feet on the side of Mt. Everest, the temperature way below freezing, trying to make it to the top, when we get lost from the rest of our group, by a sudden snow storm, and now we have to snuggle in for the night, and try to stay alive. Fortunately, being in the Global Positioning business, we have our GPS on and its working, so we can be tracked. Which is why we are not panicking our butts off, and we have some excellent camping gear, a small portable heater, and food rations, and since we love each others company we look forward to making it through the night snuggled up like two bears on the side of this of big, old, bad mountain. Kim, as always is a champ, she has not panicked, but is confident we can be tracked as long as our GPS is up and running.

Having listened to the wind hallowing out side our little tent, and emotionally alternating between fear and excitement of being rescued, and tired from the days climb, we both managed to nod off and catch some z’s.

Awaking, from the time of my watch, we have slept about 6 hours. But we are no longer in our little tent. The wind is no longer hollowing out side. But we are inside some kind of very, very large structure, with an arching ceiling, laid out on a very comfortable bed, that feels like nothing I have ever felt, atop a white marble, pedestal. As I swing my feet off the bed, and have a more detailed look around, Kim awakens also. We both look around in awe. The arching ceiling is one whole light emitter, as well as the walls. But the light emitted is like sun light just before the crack of dawn. But then the ceiling and walls begin to get brighter and brighter like the sun is rising, and we further make out we are surrounded by some kind of very, very large garden, with some vegetation and foliage unlike any thing we have ever seen before. And in the midst of all this, just lounging around are animals; one two or three of the most beautiful tigers, lions, elephants, leopards, panthers, dogs; birds of every kind, a whole host of different animals; just like you would see in the zoo.

Sitting up and looking around in wonder, we begin to notice a peaceful warmth, and gentle breeze every now and then over our hands and head where our clothes do not cover. And as we look around at all the animals, they seem to notice us now, and look back to themselves, as if to say, “Ah, they have awakened.” And then it hits us, the overwhelming feeling peace and well being, that seems to come out of the floor, the ceiling the walls and everything in this place and even the animals, and as this emotion overcomes us, the animals in unison, all around us, look at us, and bow their heads. Kim and I just looked at each other, after that demonstration by these beast; our mouths were just wide open, frozen in the question, “Did I just see what I thought I saw?”

Coming down one of the marble paths, is four figures all dressed in white from neck to toe. As they walk towards us their feet don’t make a sound, wearing white shoes also. Two of the figures are carrying silver trays that shine and reflect the light off the walls and ceiling.

The figures coming towards us, are two women and two men. What is most immediately striking about their appearance is their skin. Black, jet blacker than any African have I seen in my life. Their skin, glows, as if emitting a light right from their pours just like the walls and ceiling. And their eyes as they look at us as they approach, are like large black, almonds. The heads of the men are hairless, clean shaven, but larger than most. One women has long jet black hair, down to her hands, the other very dark brown also the length of her hands. Yet these four beings are the most beautiful human being I have ever seen in my life. And I kid you not there was a hallow of white light around each one of them.

As these four beings walk up the four stairs to our pedestal bed we are sitting on, we notice that all around them the animals are all focused on them. These beings getting closer and closer, we are filled with something awesome, overwhelming, now being on the same level ground as we are, only ten feet away, our very soul is filled with such awe of these being that something in us immediately makes Kim and I, jump off the bed onto the floor and bow our heads to the floor.

The two female beings, immediately gently touch us on the shoulders and lift our heads, look deep into our eyes, and say, “See thou do this not, we are only thy sisters and brothers, servants of our Father.” They help us up, beaming the most beautiful smiles at us.

As the two brothers approach, the floor begins to move, the pedestal bead goes down into the floor, and a round table and 6 chairs arises out of the floor. Having given the silver trays to the two men, they put the trays down on the table, as the women pulled out the chairs for us and bid us sit. When Kim and I were seated at the table, the light now was full bright like a summer afternoon, all four of the beings sat.

One of the female beings gave us her name, “I am Sukran; this is my sister Atifi and her husband, Rafuha, and this is my husband Manzur.” As she spoke her lips moved, and words game out of her mouth, but as she spoke we could hear the words directly in our mind, as if she were speaking directly into our minds; it was like stereo, we heard her voice inside of our mind and in our ear at the same time.

As Sukran, spoke, Atifi, Rafuha, and Manzur, with their hands in front of their month, in a steeple, as in prayer, their elbows resting on the sides of the chairs, scrutinized us deeply. As they scrutinized us, the sound of Sukran’s voice in my ear faded, I could still hear her voice in my mind, but my life flashed before my eye’s like someone was reading my whole life right out of my sub-consciousness, or as they say one’s entire life flashes before you right before you are about to die, and then I came back and heard, Atifi, say, “We know you have a lot of questions. Please take tea and cakes with us. It will refresh you, and we will answer all your questions.”

I felt I was being willed to speak. So I asked the obvious, “Where are we? What is this place? And who are you people?” Manzur answered my questions. Actually we are almost, not to far from the very center of the earth. As best we can describe ourselves, we, are what your Book, calls, the 4 and 20 Elders. There are 24 of us here from time to time of which we as you can see are four. This place has existed for billions of years. Some earth writings describe this place as the Hall of Records, Heaven on Earth, Valhalla, Shamballa. To be quite exact, this is the place where the very Creator of Life and the Originator of the Cosmos comes when HE visits and resides on this very Earth.” Now if anyone on earth had said to me what Manzur, had just said I would have laughed in their face, but as Manzur spoke, those large black almond eyes, as large as half dollars, piercing deep into my soul, my being, His words reverberating in my mind, the very Spirit of God, exuding from the four being seated around us, I knew and so did Kim, as we looked at each other, that this man, this being, was absolutely and without doubt who He said He was, and every word He spoke was God’s truth. And tears poured down Kim’s face and mine; we were almost on the brink of hysterics, and then peace, well being and love flooded our bodies, as the beings seated before us, glowed, with an even stronger light, and we were calmed and at ease.

This time I could feel the beings, willing Kim to speak and she asked, “My lords,” and as she spoke the words, in such profound, heart felt reverence, they did not sound contrived at all but most natural, even coming from a city slicker like Kim, and myself, were. But we were not the same people we were when we went to sleep on top of that cold, windy mountain, not too many hours ago, we were sitting in the very presence of beings who lived, moved and existed in the very presence of the Infinite Being, and we could feel it in our heart, our soul our very being.

And my darling Kim asked, “My lords, why have you brought us here? For what purpose? And Rafuha spoke. We brought you here, at this appointed hour, at this appointed time to instruct you; to en-mission you. From the time you were born, the both of you, We were aware of your existence, and role in life. From time to time we guided your hearts, and stirred your soul to the fulfillment of your life’s goal, and removed impediments in your path.”

“My dears,” Rafuha continued, “you are in the world above, well on your way to amass billions of dollars in wealth from the success of your industry and technological development and advancement of which We as I aforementioned, facilitated. In the world above, the native inhabitants to your Americas still retain a bit of the ancient wisdom, which says that from 1980 of your calendar will be a period of “awakening,” a period of 20 years; and from your calendar year of 2000 to 2013 will be the period of the “quickening.” The 6 billion human being above are now in the throws of the quickening and movement and stirring of the consciousness of Spirit of the Infinite upon the collective consciousness, which will culminate around 2013 in what again your Books describe as a “here-after” on the earth, from the leadership of One born the Messiah and a hundred thousand or more helpers, of which you are the beginning, a new spiritual matrix for the world to come on earth, will be formed.”

“My dear Kim,” Rafuha speaking Kim’s name was with such Love, my head just bowed, “You and your life’s partner here, are to facilitate the “quickening,” are to be agents of the quickening to life of the entire planet to the Collective Consciousness of the God Force and Power Within Humanity. What We want you to do, with our backing of course, is use some of the profits from your corporation, to establish very high technological training centers all over the world, in every country of the world, especially the impoverish nations, to train thousands of people, so that they may raise the standard of living in all nations. But these training centers will be marked from the very beginning with a spirit of Charity and Love epitomized by very, very, very low cost and each student must agree to return to the training centers to teach further students who will follow them upon graduation. Thus, these training centers will produce graduates imbued with the Spirit of Service to Humanity, and not just their individual selves.”

And as Rafuha was speaking these words to Kim and my self I could feel His words inspiring pictures in our minds, like a canvas and kaleidoscope of training centers being built in every nation, just as he spoke, and thousands and thousands of men and women of every culture, nation, religion, graduating with the highest technological training, building systems of service to their respective nations, and training thousands more in different fields of learning, and the Spirit of Service, imbued and overflowing to encompass the world. And Kim and my self without a moments hesitation accepted the assignment and world mission immediately, knowing that we would not fail, with these beings backing us up, facilitating the way, removing obstacles in our path.

Sukran spoke once again, and as she began to speak the pedestal beds once agin appeared out of the floor, and she said, “My dear ones, when you awaken on the cold and windy mountain above, so far removed from this place, here and now, you will not despair, you will take and carry the Spirit of the Infinite Being with you from this tabernacle to light the entire world, wherever you go, the Light and Spirit of the Infinite Being will be with you, and so will We; and you will not be alone but on your path from now on you will meet others like yourself, who, We will call, be chosen, and faithful, like yourselves.”

And now no words were spoken, out of their mouths, but in unison, the words of these beings filled our mind and hearts, with Love, saying, “We know, We will meet you again, in so many days, once your task is complete, and what you see and feel here will be established on top of the earth, with your help for all to enjoy, and so much more, that you can not imagine, except you see the Infinite One Himself, seating on the Throne in the Midst of the people.”

And with that said, the four beings arose, and Kim and my self did, also. We were gently lead to the pedestal beds, and as we were seated on the side of the bed, our feet dangling over the side, our eyes and heart imploring our new found friends, with Love, to be with us always, as we again entered the world, they looked in our eyes and hearts, and sent us such warmth and Love and well being, and we could see all around us the animals all around us, with their heads bowed as in prayer, and we fell into a profound, deep sleep, and where awaked on Mt. Everest, by our fellow climbers on a bright clear sunny day. Amidst the cheers of joy and laughter by our friends that we were found, Kim and I looked at one another, knowing what we shared and what we would do.

Copyright ©2001 by G.A.R. All Rights Reserved.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    wow!!! what a story very nicely laid

3. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    What a wonderful vision for the world. It could actually be done.

4. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Wow! That was beautiful! It filled me with a sense of security and hope! It brings a calmness to my restless soul. Beautiful story!

5. Azula

Azula Active Member MEMBER

Konstruction/self
    Ratings:
    +0
    Very nice

I realy can no tput this in words.But the way you put this story was so real,I felt it myself.You every read something and felt like you were there?Well thats how I felt. :thanks: you for the read.