Black Poetry : “BOO You got cake and pie I'm shook had to take a sly look you fine and flirting but behind the curtain your mind hurting for a love affair” “SO WHAT

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
“BOO You got cake and pie I'm shook
had to take a sly look
you fine and flirting
but behind the curtain
your mind hurting
for a love affair”
“SO WHAT don't compare
my life to yours my hair
is nice because of Royal Crown
hair grease stay loyal in town
peace of mind my dress down
my fine breasts jest astound
boys, wow you talk soft
so I try walk off
to stalk a girl is not boss
I shop in the hood
and that's not good
in any manner plenty bandanna
wearing boys try put a banana
in my plan but no dice I don't
listen they be kissing, I won't
let them know I'm hot down there
wanna wear a gown everywhere
now I'm a BROWN SOUL SISTA aware
of my beauty you want what between
my legs bad enough to scream and beg
as far as love its an in the car club pledge
I'm brown caramel but ready to say farewell
if you try
some sly
stuff for me love is new
“OK BOO your cake is true
so can I date you? We could do
some awesome love stuff so who
do you love? “I won't tell you”
“well can I guess? You plan to dress
for a party, girl for you I'm bless
with a mad thirst from bad to worse
need your body boo at first
thought we were gonna date
wanna take you somewhere great
I have a superior policy
and its not inferior quality
its not evil character
but its legal in America
this is Black Hip Hop in Virginia Beach
have to go to Kenya to reach
Africa this be flavor for a female
On a c-major scale
so take the music
with your cake use it
and girl don't ever abuse it
kiss careful you can lose it”
OK PLAYER a girlfriend shower
and spend an hour
in the bathroom as her path bloom
with dove soap at the club hope soon
to pull a boyfriend out of a hat, perfume
attracts them so she strut butt kaboom
a boy shows up wants her do-nut “so
the roof on fire the truth I desire no
exceptions, bring me complete flowers
with the unique powers
of blooming fine and consuming my mind

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : He has a bold team but his whole scheme is plunged into darkness need info to spark this he'll dispatch a lot after he hatch a PLOT look boo you got Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : .. HE SAID: look boo your menu got me so into you like onions in hot stew // and my plot is to Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: look boo you menu got me so into you like onions in hot stew // and my plot is to get a wet Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : Melvin Surmons 18 mins · .. HE SAID: look boo you menu got me so into you like onions in hot stew Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : “LOOK BOO love your eyes got mellow vibes on cd so jump in my ride quick wanna see them yellow thig Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID” Look boo you at risk for a shook phat kiss I take a shower and talk then go on a power walk girl sex is a thriller so surprising and like a g Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Boo you have cake and a voice but have to make a choice have the power of choosing and shower and cruising to the club, wow my plans are great like ca Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: “boo your hips are round, lips are brown think boys wanna make a trip down town to flip your pancakes, their plan is to take some, he write s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : time has arrived for him to rhyme and jive, nickel and dime don't matter must climb the corporate ladder "SO BOO it don't matter we love each other gi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Have pride like URKEL and can divide a circle into three equal parts there's a knife in legal art wow cut myself looking at a girl strut butt deft boo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Depart alert while booty do artwork wreck the street with technique alert while she flirt, rap rude with aptitude shook with pie crust but left my boo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: look boo we can play around or simply lay down girl it's a wild day in the world a child at play may use a stick as an airplane wit a chick i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : it's cumming boo wanna squeeze and love so lets leave the club you know that'll please a thug quicker to write a particular type it's a black low cut Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : “This grow all fast like tall grass this fescue will test you impress to write like this so boo give Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : born in the gully but fly and a lullaby is a song for a baby so boo let me take you home get gravy y Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : scholar //In thinking, wow have to snap this dream now I'm on the rap scene SO BOO we at DAIRY QUEEN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : MADEA: BOO,... Black Entertainment 4
R Black Poetry : HE SAID : boo you can't hide your lace while in a specified place like in the FOOD LION in // VIRGIN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID "LOOK BOO: your breasts please wanna press and squeeze your waist with force this can uplift Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : “SO LOOK BOO you have panties and cake and like candidates you enter into lively debates, let my sta Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : “Boo you a fine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Boo Terror Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Keita Kenyatta Black People : To You Boo !! Black People Open Forum 5
D Black Women : Secret Service BOO-HAGS and BOOGEYMANS Black Women 0
J Black People : Disrespectful white scum BOO floyd mayweater in Manchester england Black People Open Forum 3
D Boo-hags I almost forgot this ONE... Honoring Black Ancestors 2
sheikdadon Black Poetry : TO MY BOO Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
T Black Poetry : How U want it BOO>? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
T Black Poetry : HOw you want it to be Boo? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
watzinaname Quiet Poetry Lounge : Boo!!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : Boo !! goblin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
M Black Poetry : Dang Boo You Fine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : Thinkin About U Boo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : Do what you do boo! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
W Black Poetry : it's all about you boo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 21
Heartbeat Black Poetry : Hey Boo!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : don't be scared boo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Desert Storm Quiet Poetry Lounge : Peek 'a' Boo! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : I'M CRAZY BOUT U BOO! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
R Black Poetry : A queen with butter and a scheme of color My heart be part of a tree so I got roots like ALEX HALEY thrill and bold enough to fill a hole with dirt th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Got a phat plan in the club at the hand of love need a fan this thug has made me hot as we hug a lot” oh no don't rub that spot I'm ticklish may try Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
dunwiddat Black People : How the rich got their wealth Black People Open Forum 5
R Black Poetry : “Got facts like an army but a lack of harmony I'm local and wise and really have to vocalize to express my thought my breasts are sought after by boys Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Care and Try bring love about wear bling in the club no doubt learned to draw and sing this Hip Hop is a raw thing my flow got them hooked and girls m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: got various benefits break paragraphs into bits writer with words that flames and circle above like fighter planes supply or equip got pie wi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : with the right stare and a nightmare is a bad dream got mad cream and quiet aware hot and pure but not sure fun flirting but uncertain about this boy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: She's a fine queen her lips shines with a gleam got hips body jest steams there be a wrinkle in the skies but she have a twinkle in her eyes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : The search for treasure is too much pressure come to prevail with some details and kisses from females got social knowledge at a local college this g Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Wreck haters like spectators standing about demanding clout for a newspaper route got wordy flows and like dirty clothes need washing to proceed squa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Walk around with breasts in a gown-like dress made of cotton fabric and boys got a rotten habit they like see thru and have rabbit luck bam! Bam! tha Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0