Black People Politics : ‘You Don’t Fully Realize How Big This Problem Is’: Black Men Continue to Have the Highest Unemployment Rate, Costing the US Economy $50B a Year

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:wow:

‘You Don’t Fully Realize How Big This Problem Is’: Black Men Continue to Have the Highest Unemployment Rate, Costing the US Economy $50B a Year

“Black people need to take this report and take it to their elected official and say ‘You need to do more because you don’t fully realize how big this problem is,’ ” Austin told Finurah. “I’m hoping that this work serves to inspire people, and, frankly, particularly Black men.”

Finurah Contributor

‘You Don’t Fully Realize How Big This Problem Is’: Black Men Continue to Have the Highest Unemployment Rate,
“Black people need to take this report and take it to their elected official and say ‘You need to do more because you don’t fully realize how big this problem is,’ ” Austin told Finurah.
My mother sent me to a Catholic grammar school.

Those nitwit nuns NEVER Taught Science.

When I started reading science fiction in 4th grade my mother called it "SOMETHING CRAZY".

I stood there looking up at her thinking, " What does That Mean? And if it is Something Crazy, how would you know if you hadn't read them?"

Then there were the other kids on the neighborhood who expect everyone to pay attention to basketball and other professional sports. I didn't mind playing but I wasn't going to kill myself to win a stupid game. But watch and talk about pro games. I didn't care about that boring ****. My father would watch baseball. I could not tolerate 15 minutes of it.

This is part of Black kids being sabotaged by Black Culture in my opinion. If boys are sabotaged in grammar school what do you expect to happen in high school?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back