Black People Politics : ‘Worst Negro in history’: Clarence Thomas catches hate after SCOTUS’ affirmative action ruling

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Politics,

... :facepalm:

‘Worst Negro in history’: Clarence Thomas catches hate after SCOTUS’ affirmative action ruling

7c976aaa39cec43cdbe5e33ef7063e65

@washingtonpost Poor Clarence Thomas. Hates himself Everytime he remembers he got his job cuz court needed some color

10:28 AM - 22 Apr 2014

http://twitchy.com/2014/04/22/worst...-hate-after-scotus-affirmative-action-ruling/

Last edited:
In the Spirit of Politics,

... :facepalm:

‘Worst Negro in history’: Clarence Thomas catches hate after SCOTUS’ affirmative action ruling
This should serve as a wake-up call that Affirmative Actions will not be around forever. At this point in history, why should we be dependent upon quotas to get into college? Shouldn't we encourage and inspire excellence in our students? Shouldn't we expect them to perform to their potential? Is our potential any less than their potential? Do you really want something given to you that you didn't earn? Maybe it's just my pride, but shouldn't we compete with our contemporaries based on merit alone. If I don't earn it, I don't want it. That mindset would make us a stronger people and prepare us for the reality that Affirmative Actions is going away.

It's time to rise to the occasion.

because the system of white supremacy is in full effect.......
We can't and shouldn't rely on that crutch forever. If we see a Black student rejected for school who outperformed a White student who was accepted, then we have something to complain about. Otherwise, that student should simply step up his/her game. We must inspire the pursuit of excellence, not the pursuit of quotas.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back