Black People Politics : ‘Worst Negro in history’: Clarence Thomas catches hate after SCOTUS’ affirmative action ruling

Also, I try not to remember that Herman Caine is one of us. Though my wife makes it hard by joking me about it.

I was waiting on that, lol.

Checked to see if available in the Apple Store.

Have them written down. Thank you.

Good deal, thanks for the support and interest, yvw.

And if Apple doesn't have them, they can be ordered, both are in the book networking system, Authorhouse is the publisher.

Good deal, thanks for the support and interest, yvw.

And if Apple doesn't have them, they can be ordered, both are in the book networking system, Authorhouse is the publisher.

I plan to buy them thru Amazon. I haven't bought a book in a while. 2 yrs maybe. I buy so many books at one time, I always have something to read.
I look forward to the read.

I plan to buy them thru Amazon. I haven't bought a book in a while. 2 yrs maybe. I buy so many books at one time, I always have something to read.
I look forward to the read.

Okay, I gotchu, again, thanks for the support and interest IFE, its valued and appreciated.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back