Health and Wellness : ‘We’re in a Petri Dish’: How a Coronavirus Ravaged a Cruise Ship into Worldwide Pandemic

:great: ... :rofl:

Nobody is wearing masks. But those fish-eyes y’all are giving me won’t stop me

The wise Fred Sanford once said about praying: “Like my mother always said — it don’t hurt none.”

Same with masks.

As of July 29, 2022 in North Carolina, 62 counties were shaded orange signaling high transmission rates of COVID-19. That’s 10 more counties than the previous week.

As of July 29, 2022 in North Carolina, 62 counties were shaded orange signaling high transmission rates of COVID-19. That’s 10 more counties than the previous week.

Barry Saunders

:wow:

China races to contain COVID outbreaks in tourism hubs Tibet, Hainan

:wow: ... :facepalm:

A COVID-vaccine maker received $1.6 billion in Operation Warp Speed funding. It’s administered just 7,300 shots in the U.S.

Novavax CEO Stanley Erck blamed the company’s poor sales on a current glut of vaccine doses, leading governments to delay or suspend orders.

Nicholas Gordon

:wow:

Are these furry creatures to blame for the pandemic? Study finds 'reasonable' origin of COVID

:picture:
The raccoon dog, a spaniel-sized creature, is not related to raccoons though it looks like and shares many behaviors with them.

The raccoon dog, a spaniel-sized creature, is not related to raccoons though it looks like and shares many behaviors with them.

Karen Weintraub, USA TODAY

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back