Health and Wellness : ‘We’re in a Petri Dish’: How a Coronavirus Ravaged a Cruise Ship into Worldwide Pandemic

I heard that Chris :facepalm:

Fauci confident FDA will back booster shots for all; Chris Rock tests positive, says 'trust me, you don't want this': Live COVID-19 updates

John Bacon and Jeanine Santucci, USA TODAY

:great:

A New COVID Testing Model Aims to Spare Students From Quarantine

Last week, the district changed tack. Students who are identified as close contacts can now continue attending school as long as they have no symptoms and test negative for the virus every day for seven days.

Emily Anthes

:great:

Chris Rock Reveals He Has COVID, Urges People to ‘Get Vaccinated’

:rofl:
“That’s the food stamps of vaccines,” he joked about the Johnson & Johnson shot. Comparing it to the movie “Titanic,” he said, “I was like Billy Zane on the Titanic. Leo died! Billy Zane lived to see another day. I don’t want to be Leo at the bottom of the ocean. Billy Zane got another woman after that! You don’t want to be Leo. Well, in real life you want to be Leo.”

Pat Saperstein

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back