Health and Wellness : ‘We’re in a Petri Dish’: How a Coronavirus Ravaged a Cruise Ship into Worldwide Pandemic

One of the major symptoms from COVID19 that causes death is a lack of oxygen. I have been reading about the essential B vitamins a bit and came across vitamin B15. The only way you can get a significant amount of this vitamin is from apricot kernels/seeds. Vitamin B15 supplies oxygen to the brain, lungs as well as increase athletic functions. I wonder if supplementing with vitamin B15 could lessen the severity of COVID if taken on a daily basis?

Good information, thanks for sharing...

One of the major symptoms from COVID19 that causes death is a lack of oxygen. I have been reading about the essential B vitamins a bit and came across vitamin B15. The only way you can get a significant amount of this vitamin is from apricot kernels/seeds. Vitamin B15 supplies oxygen to the brain, lungs as well as increase athletic functions. I wonder if supplementing with vitamin B15 could lessen the severity of COVID if taken on a daily basis?

Truth :great: to power

Fauci says pandemic exposed 'undeniable effects of racism'

Continues :facepalm:

11 Health Issues Doctors Are Seeing More Of Due To The COVID-19 Pandemic

1. Eye Issues

2. Neck And Back Pain

3. High Blood Pressure

5. Mental Health Conditions, Such As Depression And PTSD

Nicole Pajer
·On Assignment For HuffPost

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back