Health and Wellness : ‘We’re in a Petri Dish’: How a Coronavirus Ravaged a Cruise Ship into Worldwide Pandemic

Previous I stated that I was going to take the vaccine but now I don't know because I believe that I might have long haul Bells Palsy, which is a distortion of the face that occurred in a few people who took the Covid vaccine. This is something that developed a long time ago in senior year of High School. I've just recently used over the counter hydrocordisol cream mixed with an antiviral cream, which is a common treatment according to the Mayo clinic, and I can see a bit of improvement. The mucusless diet probably helped also. Hopefully the government won't make the vaccine mandatory.
If I have Bells Palsy then it could be possible that I got it from being vaccinated as a kid.

:great:

How Black churches may hold the key to combating COVID vaccine hesitancy in the Black community

Yahoo Life

Kamilah Newton
Kamilah Newton

Across the United States, Black churches has been leading community efforts to fight vaccine hesitancy within local communities. (Octavio Jones/Getty Images)

Across the United States, Black churches has been leading community efforts to fight vaccine hesitancy within local communities. (Octavio Jones/Getty Images)

Good :huh1:

When will life return to normal? COVID experts consider what summer, fall might look like

ABC News

ANNE FLAHERTY and CHEYENNE HASLETT

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back