Health and Wellness : ‘We’re in a Petri Dish’: How a Coronavirus Ravaged a Cruise Ship into Worldwide Pandemic

Just shameful :facepalm:

California clinics: More vaccines going to rich than at-risk

Associated Press

AMY TAXIN and JANIE HAR

:wow: rich white privilege

Wealthy Keys enclave received COVID vaccines in January before much of the state

Miami Herald

9edcc6aa056f6e26a61d6871e3794353

David Goodhue, Mary Ellen Klas

And the governor is Trump 2.0 :facepalm:

Pediatric COVID-19 cases in Mississippi 10 times higher than previously thought: Study

ABC News

DR. TARUN JAIN

:wow:

The World Needs Syringes. He Jumped In to Make 5,900 Per Minute

The New York Times

Karan Deep Singh​

Rajiv Nath, managing director of Hindustan Syringes, who invested nearly $15 million to produce specialty syringes for COVID-19 vaccinations, at the company's factory in Ballabgarh, India, Feb. 12, 2021. (Rebecca Conway/The New York Times)

Rajiv Nath, managing director of Hindustan Syringes, who invested nearly $15 million to produce specialty syringes for COVID-19 vaccinations, at the company's factory in Ballabgarh, India, Feb. 12, 2021. (Rebecca Conway/The New York Times)

...​

Previous I stated that I was going to take the vaccine but now I don't know because I believe that I might have long haul Bells Palsy, which is a distortion of the face that occurred in a few people who took the Covid vaccine. This is something that developed a long time ago in senior year of High School. I've just recently used over the counter hydrocordisol cream mixed with an antiviral cream, which is a common treatment according to the Mayo clinic, and I can see a bit of improvement. The mucusless diet probably helped also. Hopefully the government won't make the vaccine mandatory.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back