Health and Wellness : ‘We’re in a Petri Dish’: How a Coronavirus Ravaged a Cruise Ship into Worldwide Pandemic

:facepalm:

VIP vaccines: As availability tightens, the wealthy and well-connected push for access

Good Morning America

SASHA PEZENIK

Good :huh1:

What do coronavirus variants mean for your masks?

NBC News

91db9abd9da60e8b79a7832f9ee7ccb4

Erika Edwards

:wow:

Column: I just got my COVID vaccine. Here's why that's a problem

But vaccinating the American public against COVID-19 is a bigger job. "This is the most complicated vaccination program in U.S. history," Frieden says. "I'm relatively optimistic that we'll see steady progress, but I don't think we should underestimate the challenge ahead. "

LA Times

Michael Hiltzik

Anaheim, CA - January 13: Orange County active Phase 1A (critical and healthcare workers) residents wait in line to enter large tents at Orange County's first large-scale vaccination site to receive the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine in the Toy Story parking lot at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021. Orange County supervisors and Orange County Health Care Agency Director Dr. Clayton Chau held a news conference discussing the county's first Super POD (point-of-dispensing) site for COVID-19 vaccine distribution. The vaccinations are at Tier 1A for people who have reservations on a website. The site is able to handle 7,000 immunizations per day. Their goal is to immunize everyone in Orange County who chooses to do so by July 4th. (Allen J. Schaben / Los Angeles Times)

Orange County residents line up at the county's first large-scale vaccination site at a Disneyland parking lot on Jan. 13. (Allen J. Schaben / Los Angeles Times)

Good to know :great:

Avoid preventive pain relievers before getting a COVID vaccine: Experts

Good Morning America

DR. SEAN LLEWELLYN

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back