Health and Wellness : ‘We’re in a Petri Dish’: How a Coronavirus Ravaged a Cruise Ship into Worldwide Pandemic

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

COVID mistakes can't be repeated this winter, says German hotel industry

"The mistakes of the past cannot be repeated," he said, calling for the state and federal governments to issue clear rules and a unified course on COVID-19 policy for the winter.

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:wow:

No, the COVID-19 vaccine is not linked to the mark of the beastbut a first-century Roman tyrant probably is

There is a well-known practice in the ancient world called “gematria,” in which letters are assigned numerical values. This allows authors to refer to individuals by using “the number of their name,” rather than their actual name. And biblical scholars have long noted that in Hebrew characters, the numerical value of Nero’s formal title – Caesar Nero – is 666.

<span class=caption>A medieval tapestry, which shows John, the Dragon and the Beast of the Sea.</span> <span class=attribution><a class=link  href=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beast_(Revelation)#/media/File:La_B%C3%AAte_de_la_Mer.jpg rel=nofollow noopener target=_blank data-ylk=slk:Kimon Berlin, user:Gribeco, via Wikimedia Commons>Kimon Berlin, user:Gribeco, via Wikimedia Commons</a>, <a class=link  href=http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ rel=nofollow noopener target=_blank data-ylk=slk:CC BY-SA>CC BY-SA</a></span>

A medieval tapestry, which shows John, the Dragon and the Beast of the Sea. Kimon Berlin, user:Gribeco, via Wikimedia Commons, CC BY-SA

Eric M. Vanden Eykel, Associate Professor of Religious Studies, Ferrum College

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

Moderna booster candidate shows strong response against Omicron subvariants

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

CDC panel recommends US seniors get souped-up flu vaccines

MIKE STOBBE

Latest profile posts

It's been a good while, but this place has always been home. Thankful to be here.
Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.