Health and Wellness : ‘We’re in a Petri Dish’: How a Coronavirus Ravaged a Cruise Ship into Worldwide Pandemic

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:wow: ... :facepalm:

Days After a Funeral in a Georgia Town, Coronavirus 'Hit Like a Bomb'

During the weeks that followed, illnesses linked to the coronavirus have torn through her hometown, Albany, Georgia, with about two dozen relatives falling ill, including six of her siblings. Johnson herself was released from an isolation ward to the news that her daughter, Tonya, was in grave condition, her heart rate dropping.

MLK Memorial Chapel funeral home in Albany, Ga. on Friday, March 27, 2020. (Audra Melton/The New York Times)

MLK Memorial Chapel funeral home in Albany, Ga. on Friday, March 27, 2020. (Audra Melton/The New York Times)

Ellen Barry
The New York Times

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
The death casualties cause by radiation poisoning, that is why the fatality rates rose so high so quickly.

1. Lemon juice is alkaline which kills or lessens the severity of radiation that is coming from those 5G towers....! A diet rich in alkaline foods is good, too.

1585691569823.png

2. Iodine pills are best taken before radiation exposure. To maximize the thyroid protective function of iodine pills, they have to be taken before the thyroid has absorbed enough radioactive iodine to cause damage to the body. It is important that people who live in areas close to nuclear installations and people at a high risk

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

Trump Suggests Lack of Testing Is No Longer a Problem. Governors Disagree

Jonathan Martin, Maggie Haberman and Mike Baker
The New York Times

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: