Health and Wellness : ‘We’re in a Petri Dish’: How a Coronavirus Ravaged a Cruise Ship into Worldwide Pandemic

Good :huh1:

Is It Safe to See Family After Getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Parents

Nicole Harris

An image of a woman visiting her grandmother through a window.

An image of a woman visiting her grandmother through a window.
Getty Images.

:wow:

Dr. Fauci Says He Had These Side Effects From His Second Vaccine Dose

"I was hoping that I wouldn't get too knocked out. I did for about 24 hours. Now I'm fine," he explained. According to Jacobs, Fauci also said he was "a little achy" and "chilly," but not actually sick from the vaccine. And for more insight from this infectious disease expert, Dr. Fauci Says You Need One of These at Home to Avoid COVID.

Best Life

Kali Coleman

:facepalm:

Special Report: How U.S. CDC missed chances to spot COVID's silent spread

Reuters

Ned Parker and Chad Terhune

:great:

I'm a Black doctor who didn't trust the Covid vaccine. Here's what changed my mind

First, I had to educate myself about how the vaccine had been created. The mRNA technology behind the Covid-19 vaccine has been under development for decades. Yes, its compressed timeline was aided by governmental funding, but the vaccine was worked on by thousands of scientists, underwent a rigorous three-phase clinical trials process, and was approved by two federal advisory boards (the Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). Also, seeing photographs of Kizzmekia Corbett, a Black scientist at the heart of Moderna’s vaccine development, in her lab was powerful.

NBC News

Dr. Eugenia South

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back