Libya : ‘Libya Has Turned Into a Threat’ – Niger

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
AFRICANGLOBE – Libya, considered an El Dorado for jobs and money when Muammar Gaddafi was its “Guide”, has become a terrorist threat in the eyes of people in northern Niger after two suicide bombings.
“Libya is no longer the country that fed us. It has turned into a real threat to our peace,” Iliassou, a motorcycle taxi driver, said in the main northern town of Agadez.
On May 23, a suicide attack on a large military base in the desert town killed about 20 people, mostly soldiers. At almost the same moment, a Nigerien employee was killed in another attack against the French nuclear gia...

http://www.africanglobe.net/africa/libya-turned-threat-niger/

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.