Black People : ‘Harriet Tubman Sex Tape’ Explodes Into Racial Controversy For Russell Simmons, AwesomenessTV & Star

RAPTOR

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2009
This some'ole coon kneegrow tihs russell is/was on with this. And yeah, I'm "talking down" to this brotha, 'eatin' the "same food" 'they' give us and all that. Wudeva.:

Posted by Jeff Klima on Thursday, August 15, 2013 ·

UPDATE (08/15/13 13:24 PT): "And it’s gone. Russell Simmons has agreed to pull the Harriet Tubman Sex Tape from his All Def Digital YouTube channel. Said Simmons in a statement: “In the whole history of Def Comedy Jam, I’ve never taken down a controversial comedian. When my buddies from the NAACP called and asked me to take down the Harriet Tubman video from the All Def Digital YouTube channel and apologize, I agreed.”
D a m n, well, we’ll see if this becomes some of the “lost YouTube footage” now only found in internet lore."

Here's the video:
http://newmediarockstars.com/2013/0...or-russell-simmons-awesomenesstv-stars-video/

This some'ole coon kneegrow tihs russell is/was on with this. And yeah, I'm "talking down" to this brotha, 'eatin' the "same food" 'they' give us and all that. Wudeva.:

Posted by Jeff Klima on Thursday, August 15, 2013 ·

UPDATE (08/15/13 13:24 PT): "And it’s gone. Russell Simmons has agreed to pull the Harriet Tubman Sex Tape from his All Def Digital YouTube channel. Said Simmons in a statement: “In the whole history of Def Comedy Jam, I’ve never taken down a controversial comedian. When my buddies from the NAACP called and asked me to take down the Harriet Tubman video from the All Def Digital YouTube channel and apologize, I agreed.”
D a m n, well, we’ll see if this becomes some of the “lost YouTube footage” now only found in internet lore."

Here's the video:
http://newmediarockstars.com/2013/0...or-russell-simmons-awesomenesstv-stars-video/

Have you seen the video?

Question: was it a rape scene or was it consentual?

It was a scene where a couple of characters, one portraying tubman and some other a male slave setting up "massa" portayed of course by some yt dude, by having sex with him while the other slave is in the closet with a video camera.

I posted the link so folks can check it out.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back