Black People Politics : ‘Fighting Time’—Al Sharpton Rips Donald Trump’s Pick of Jeff Sessions for Attorney General

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Liberty, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,284
    upload_2016-11-20_4-0-10.png

The Rev. Al Sharpton excoriated President-elect Donald Trump’s selection of
    Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions for U.S. Attorney General in a fiery speech at the Harlem Headquarters of his National Action Network—warning the incoming commander-in-chief and his Cabinet picks “better worry about me.”

Sharpton recalled how allegations that Sessions had spoken favorably the Ku Klux Klan, called a black prosecutor “boy” and called the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People “un-American” derailed the Southerner’s nomination for a federal judgeship in 1986 under Ronald Reagan. The controversial civil rights leader paralleled those proceedings before the Senate with his own activism at the time in Howard Beach, Queens, where an Italian-American mob had chased a black man into a deadly collision with a car on Cross-Bay Boulevard—and Trump and his father’s legal battles against discrimination suits.

Read more

http://observer.com/2016/11/fightin...s-pick-of-jeff-sessions-for-attorney-general/

‘Fighting Time’—Al Sharpton Rips Donald Trump’s Pick of Jeff Sessions for Attorney General

“We cannot sit by and allow what we have built under Holder and Lynch to just end without a fight! I might not win every fight, but you gonna know you was in a fight if you mess with me!̶…
    observer.com

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,469
    :11100: hey, it's the old racist fascist crew from back in the day. we beat them once then we let our guard down.