Health and Wellness : ‘We’re in a Petri Dish’: How a Coronavirus Ravaged a Cruise Ship into Worldwide Pandemic

The death casualties cause by radiation poisoning, that is why the fatality rates rose so high so quickly.

1. Lemon juice is alkaline which kills or lessens the severity of radiation that is coming from those 5G towers....! A diet rich in alkaline foods is good, too.

1585691569823.png

2. Iodine pills are best taken before radiation exposure. To maximize the thyroid protective function of iodine pills, they have to be taken before the thyroid has absorbed enough radioactive iodine to cause damage to the body. It is important that people who live in areas close to nuclear installations and people at a high risk

:facepalm:

Trump Suggests Lack of Testing Is No Longer a Problem. Governors Disagree

Jonathan Martin, Maggie Haberman and Mike Baker
The New York Times

Thanks for helping me understand why I suffer through the briefings :great:

Why I watch Trump's daily coronavirus briefings (and no, it's not because I'm a masochist)

There are two answers — I still need to know what my fellow citizens are watching and what they’re being told. The other is that ... South Lawn fandangos and bellowing rallies are now a real-time laboratory in democratic decline, and I think it’s important to be a consistent witness to it all.

Tom Nichols, Opinion columnist
USA TODAY Opinion

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back