negative = eternal whining and never coming up with a viable alternative
sounds great. what you got?
no, it does not.
1. Get the right books for the right mind set. Not the horse dung you were fed in public school and public media.
2. Start producing your own stuff rather than being a consumer.
3. Get some property and resources.
4. Stop slitting your own throat. Learn about voluntary servitude, servitudes, and contracts. Afterwards, stop volunteering to become a servant of others against your own best interest.
5. Mind your business. Stop working hard and volunteering to mind others' business and start minding your own.
6. Learn what money is. If you think an FRN is money, you don't know what money is.
7. Develop critical thinking and researching skills.
You'd be surprised how quickly your world is transformed practicing these things .....
There is plenty more where that came from depending on subject matter and scope.
lol @ eternal whining. I didn't start this thread, this thread was started by someone who constantly whines about people having to vote or they can't be considered to be black and YOU CO-SIGNED his whining. Now here you are whining about others you consider to be whining, which proves that you just because you like to whine.